Essex Catholic High School Foundation Scholarships provide financial support to students attending private (non-public) high schools and any undergraduate college/university in the United States who are children or grandchildren or other descendants of ECHS alumni. The Foundation annually awards several competitive scholarships of at least $1,000 each to students who are accepted and will be entering grades 9 through 12 (high school) or freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior year in college. The deadline for submitting an application to the Foundation Scholarship Committee is midnight, June 1, for the forthcoming academic year. Scholarships will be awarded by September 1.
- Applicants must provide proof of acceptance to a private high school, or college/university.
- Submit two letters of recommendation with the application.
- The applicant must complete part one of the application and the parent(s) can assist as necessary.
- The parent(s) must complete part two of the application.
Mail applications and/ or letters to:
- Essex Catholic High School Foundation Scholarship
c/o Decker Tape Products2 Stewart PlaceFairfield, NJ 07004-2202
- If you have any questions, please call the
ECHS Foundation Scholarship Committee Chairman at (973) 736-9800.
- Contact Person:
Roger Desiderio ’67